FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good alternatives to hg633 router?

dennisjs
Participant
Message 8 of 8

Hi everyone,

I've been using the supplied hg633 for years now and I'd like to try something else. The wifi doesn't seem as good as other routers and port forwarding doesn't always work (in addition to being a headache to set up). Any recommendations? Thanks.

DJS

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Morning,

Great, please let us know how you get on 🙂

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Thanks Karl, I'm looking forward to trying it out. Much appreciated.

DJS

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi

New router and returns bag on the way to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Hi Michelle,

Yes thank you very much, I would like to try a newer TalkTalk router and am happy to return the old one. Please let me know if you need anything else from me. Thanks

DJS

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Morning,

I'm sorry for the delay. Can I just confirm, are you happy for us to send a replacement router? We would also send a router returns bag so that one of the routers can be returned.

Thanks

0 Likes

dennisjs
Participant
Message 6 of 8

Thank you very much!

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Message 7 of 8

That is now a very old router, as you are having Wi-Fi & port forwarding problems, I will ask TalkTalk to consider swapping it for the Sagemcom WiFi Hub.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they?