FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HP 7520 printer not connecting to new Talktalk home hub router

Winny5573
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

Does anyone know how to resolve the connectivity issue I have with connecting an HP 7520 Photosmart printer to our new Talktalk home hub router ? It has occasionally connected up and we have managed to print the odd document but after trying various things I've hit a brick wall and it is so frustrating, it just either doesn't want to connect even though it 'sees' the router or connects out of the blue and then drops out... very frustrating.  

Many thanks

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi Winny5573

I'm really glad to hear that this is now working 🙂

Thanks for letting us know.

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

My issue above has now been resolved after uninstalling and then reinstalling the HP software and associated drivers as advised so many thanks ! I must admit I had my reservations having already updated the software and drivers but it worked... 😄 👍 as soon as I did that and ran the wifi wizard it connected to the printer and the blue light on the printer has remained 'on' and not flashing ever since.

Message 3 of 6

Profile is now updated, thanks.

0 Likes

Ranadheer
Support Team
Message 4 of 6

Hi,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Ranadheer.

fr8ys
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

Not this model, but I did have a similar issue with another HP printer and found it would only connect once I uninstalled the printer software and did a fresh install.

Up to date software and drivers can be found here.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-photosmart-7520-e-all-in-one-printer-series/5199...

Hope this helps.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).