FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home move

Gemmaleanne
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Second time experiencing a home move with talk talk and still a nightmare, keep being told within 24/48 hours and a week later still nothing after spending hours on live chat and the phone. Anyone else experience this - does it get resolved or should I chAnge supplier ? Thank you 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

@Gemmaleanne  business use on a home contract is not permitted unless...

6 USE OF THE SERVICES
6.1 You may not use your services, or allow your services to be used:
(a) for business purposes, unless otherwise agreed in writing;

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Hi @Gemmaleanne

Thanks for your post, sorry that you are having problems.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

Yes I have three times today spent 3 hours on the phone and yesterday 2 hours and the last five days in general a few hours a day and being guaranteed things that aren’t happening . Trying to run a business from home and know that obviously talk talk is not the correct network to use as I will be letting others know especially when a manager guarantees you something and doesn’t follow it up 

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 5

Hi Gemmaleanne

I'm really sorry to hear this.

This would need to be discussed with our Home Move Team. Have you recently been contacted by this team?

There is a live chat facility at the bottom of the help page below, they should be able to provide further information.

Home move

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes