FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

House move

azamac
Chatterbox
Message 2 of 2

So ive had to move house and sorted a house move date was the 6th of august got a txt this morning to say order has been cancelled spoke on chat to advisor this is reply

Upon looking into the account
I do see that the order has encountered an issue progressing due to technical issues on our system. This means that the order has to be cancelled and reprocessed as the current order has not progressed successfully. The order is partially cancelled by the system due to Technical issues it will need to be fully cancelled as it will not progress further and be reprocessed. 

Then i got

I have accessed your account and see here that you placed a simultaneous provide order, that being fibre and broadband. It rejected because the Fibre part of the order rejected immediately when it was placed because the broadband line could not hold the power of the fibre. The broadband cancelled because it could not find its linked partner.  

Firstly i didnt place a similtaneous order as i just wanted the same package 

Then i get this...

As a way forward you will need to cancel this order and place a new one. ​​​​​​​

Can anyone help its like banging my head against a brick wall i just want my service transfered

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 2

Hi azamac,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing problems with your home move. Could you chat with our Customer Services team, they'll be able to pass you over to our Home Move team if required

Chris

0 Likes