FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to update?

ofelia Qiang
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

I have used TalkTalk for 3 years. I just tested the speed of the Broadband. My average download speed is 6.9 Mbps. My average upload speed is 0.7 Mbps. However I have paid 30 pounds for this speed of Broadband for 2 years. 

I have just paid 30 pounds again on 17th September 2020. How can I update or cancel it? 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi @ofelia Qiang

Thanks for your post, 

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

@ofelia Qiang, have you been out of contract for a long time?

You need to check for any offers/upgrades in your My Account when you sign in. Check your bills. 

See if they show you an end of contract date when you look at the details 

You haven't told us which package you are on - that is important. 

Take time to check the going rate for new customers on the web generally.  Talktalk may not be able to match 3rd party deals, but this information does give you some haggling power. You can check offers with any company to give yourself ammunition

Then "go for it" by phoning the LOYALTY team on 03451720046 or using Chat. Links from this page:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Staff on here can't set up a new contract for you, but they can check that it has been properly implemented. They will need to identify your account. Don't post any details on the open forum pages but complete your community forum profile details by going via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard; make sure you put in your landline phone number and a fallback mobile phone number; click finish to save. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.