FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hp printer not connecting to internet.

br1anw00d2248
First Timer
Message 10 of 10

Hi all 

I have a hp printer Deskjet plus 4120. Connecting to WiFi but won't connect to internet. I have phones hp and been on phone for  numbers of hours tried rebooting printer tries web enable. With no joys tried formatting ips address tried.  Changing printer setting splitting router all with no joys.  Tried speaking on chat to talk talk with no luck at all I have phones talk talk just to be told it's the printer. After many hours on phone with hp help. With all they knowledge and talk through the printer still will not connect any help will be greatly appreciated.  

Bwood
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Hi br1anw00d2248

Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 2 of 10

Thank you 

Bwood

Message 3 of 10

Hi

I'll get a new router out to you so we can make sure this is not a fault with the router.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 4 of 10

Done and confirmed

Bwood
0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

Hi br1anw00d2248

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

Are you trying to connect manually or WPS, I always prefer the manual method?

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

Hi I have tried factory reset on internet and and printer with no joy 

Bwood
0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 8 of 10

Hi br1anw00d2248

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Did you try a factory reset?

Thanks

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Message 9 of 10

Have you carried out a factory default of the printer's network settings?

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they?