FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huawei Router drops out

ArthurW1
Popular Poster
Message 5 of 5

I have had this router for 2 months and it has worked very well with Fibre 65.

Recently it has started dropping out during Zoom calls Teams meetings and when using the internet generally.  It reconnects after, say, a minute - I don't need to do anything

Any idea what the problem is?

Thanks

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Morning,

Ok thanks for the update and please let us know if you need any assistance 🙂

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Hi Ferguson and Karl

Apologies for delayed response, i've been away.

Thanks for checking for me.

I don't use the router's wifi as I use an ethernet connection to a series of data points with Unifi Access Points, which i had checked and updated recently.

So far, the wifi has only dropped out briefly and has re-connected.  Next time I will try to check if the router's wifi has dropped out too. If it stays down for long enough I will also test by linking laptop via ethernet cable.

I suggest I monitor things and get back to you if it keeps happening or i have more information.

Thanks

ArthurW1

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hi ArthurW1

Line tests are clear and roouter is in sync at 71mb.

Are you only seeing the drops when using WiFi ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Is it disconnecting from the internet completely, or is just the wireless connection dropping out?

This has been flagged to the support team for you and they will respond as soon as they can. 

0 Likes