FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't log into my account

ellakidd93
First Timer
Message 12 of 12

I signed up yesterday and want to access my account, however whenever I attempt to log in I get redirected to page that keep saying "oops, we can't log you in" I get out of the page and I am logged in as 

I also need to find out if I can change the delivery address for my welcome pack, as I have set up a broadband account for my new address however I will not be moving there until the day that it is due to be set up, I want to ensure I definitely receive the welcome pack. 

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 12
0 Likes

Message 2 of 12

Many thanks - the issue is now resolved and I am able to log into my own account successfully!

Message 3 of 12

HI @amhacking 

I have removed your account number from the open community. 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 12

Account number is ** removed **

0 Likes

Message 5 of 12

@ellakidd93 @amhacking  We are investigating this issue and will get back to you.  

@amhacking if you know your account number please add it, alternatively plug in a handset and dial 17070 and your number will be read back to you. 

0 Likes

Message 6 of 12

Please advise how to update my profile with my landline number when I'm unable to login to my account?

0 Likes

Message 7 of 12

Hi @amhacking

Can you Start your own topic and also ensure that your community profile is up to date with your landline number and we can look into this for you. 

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 8 of 12

Can anyone please help? I tried contacting Customer Services, but the two agents I chatted with were unable to assist :o(

0 Likes

Message 9 of 12

Hi,

I have exactly the same issue, having ordered a new broadband/phone setup over the weekend. I cannot update my details, as this  account isn't mine and whenever I try to navigate to another portion of that account the screen goes into an endlessly-refreshing loop!

Is it something you can offer any support on here or do I need to call customer services please?

Thanks - Alan.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 10 of 12

Hi ellakidd93

Thanks for your post, sorry that you are having problems.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 11 of 12

Hi
Some, hopefully relevant, contact details....
https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

If you’re an existing TalkTalk customer, and you’d like to speak to someone about your account and billing, moving house, to get some technical support, or make a complaint,
call TalkTalk on 0345 172 0088 – it’s free if you call from a TalkTalk landline,
or alternatively 0345 172 0046 – it’s free if you call from a TalkTalk landline.

0 Likes