FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have been attempting to upgrade for several weeks!

hayleyquinnx
Chatterbox
Message 3 of 3

I called in July after I got a message to say we could get full fibre so I called and did the 30 minute terms and conditions speech, waited two weeks for the engineer, who never showed because my order never went through. Due to a bug in the system it was cancelled, so I place the order again, once again, no confirmation email, no open reach date. Call up and they place it a third time, this gets cancelled too.

Last week was told they've got to manually input the order, and that I should call back this week, called back today, got told I should hear something by next Monday. This is absolutely ridiculous that I'm trying to spend more money with you and in 3 failed attempts no one has tried to expedite the engineer date. I know it's possible to do this as I've worked in broadband supply. 

What's even more annoying is I can't log onto the portal while it things an upgrade is happening. So not only do I not have an upgrade from our terrible speeds of 16mbps I also can't even get into my bills.

They've said my order is properly on the system now and it will definitely be in the next week that I'll get order confirmation but they've said this 3 times now. 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi hayleyquinnx

Thanks for your post, sorry that you are having problems.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi @hayleyquinnx Your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear soon but please remember that the staff here work office hours. In the meantime please check your community profile and add your landline phone number which is used to identify your account. 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes