FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm very unhappy - Faster Fibre 150 now faulty and slow

habibmtt
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

If anyone is monitoring,

In the last three weeks Internet went out two times.  Each time I spent nearly two hours with tech support on the phone.  During that time miraculously broadband started working, even though after each reboot of the BT Openreach G.fast DSL modem the DSL link was solid (also rebooted the router).  Also, during that time my Internet speed has dropped to 109Mbps down and 10Mbps up, before, for nearly two years, it was always 140Mbps down and 18 Mbps up.

I told them the the modem or G.fast DSL line must have fault and get BT Openreach to fix it.  Instead they sent replacement router four days ago, line speed is still low, and I'm dreading another outage as, like a lot of people, I'm working from home.

I am very unhappy!

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 5

Hi habibmtt,

I'm sorry for the delay. I can see that this has been passed to Openreach, please let us know how you get on.

Thanks

0 Likes

habibmtt
First Timer
Message 2 of 5

I've updated my profile with landline number G.fast broadband is on.

Please help, Internet has gone again (I'm on mobile hotspot).  On the BT Openreach G.fast modem DSL light is off, this is third time in two weeks.

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hi habibmtt

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Debbie

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Hi @habibmtt ,

If you would like one of the TalkTalk staff on this forum to help then you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number & alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to assist.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile.

Then they will hopefully be able to respond to this post tomorrow.