FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INTERNET ( SUPER FAST FIBRE ) DOWN FOR 8DAYS NOW !!!

Anontalk
Popular Poster
Message 7 of 7

As title topic says , been without internet super fast fibre for 8 days now ... Talktalk engineer visited and found " no synch " as outside fault ....Outreach booked to attend within 3 working days !!!! ( joke )..my service  notice board indicated service repairs but they have ended ...impossible to chat on line ,as not needy enough , although long term illness and regular on going hospitalisations ,  talk to service help on the phone , again , yesterday and they wanted to send another talktalk engineer to my home !!!! no straight answer , no straight action ... but everybody very polite ... using my cellphone ( at great expense !!! ) to access vital mobile internet @ home ... nobody really helps ... will be living Talktalk after 20 years !!! I had just enough and need to rely on a strong provider ....

Anontalk
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Anontalk
Popular Poster
Message 2 of 7

will do ...

depending on my contract review

thxs 4 everything in the meantime

Anontalk
0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi Anontalk

I'm glad to heat that Openreach have resolved the issue for you.

For any issues with your service, come here for help and we will look after you.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 4 of 7

Glad that you got things sorted. It is Openreach and Karl by the way. 🙂

If you want to discuss a better deal call 0345 172 0046 after 9:00am on Monday and I am sure they can help. 

Anontalk
Popular Poster
Message 5 of 7

a follow up : OUTREACH engineer , booked by Community Moderator : Carl , visited me on friday to confirm no issues within my home setting ( as I knew and have told x times !!! ) He coined the issue with the street green box exchange ... Cables were connected appropiately but chip / relay was dead and had 2 be replaced . OUTREACH replaced within the day !!! They were very surprised that I had to wait :  11days for my problem to be solved ... (so am I !!! ) I understand , that there is a protocole to follow up with a view to address any problems with either phone line or in my case , broadband super fast fibre but 11 days without it is a bit much ... if it was not for the caring and prompt action from Carl the Moderator ... I might have to be waiting for automated sms on my cellphone to notify me that there is no problem with my line !!! I have received my monthly bill and no mention of compensation for the lost 11 days ... New talktalk customers are now benefiting from the fibre 35 cheaper than existing customer ! my package is out of date and am sure that I am paying more than I should , but no chat line to discuss this . Although grateful to Carl , I am very disappointed overall with talktalk not caring for " long date " old ,  customers and I am still looking around to migrate to a better provider . Hoping that my experience will bring some thoughts to the Community ... sincerely , tc all 

Anontalk

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 6 of 7

Hi

Usual tests are clear but I can see the router is not in sync.

An engineer is required.  I'll PM some details to you to allow us to book the Openreach engineer for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips