FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPTV appears to be blocked

generalg
First Timer
Message 8 of 8

Hi, I'm having trouble connecting my IPTV using my fibre connection. 
I'm certain all other settings are correct as I can access the same services using my phone, switching over to wifi means it cuts out and cannot reconnect.

Does TalkTalk support IPTV? Or are there any restrictions on my account perhaps?

Cheers

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi

I've a different model router on the way so this can be tested.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8
Hi I’ve tried that too but doesn’t seem to work
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 8

Hi

You could try a pin reset of the router.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Hi, I tried this, which worked for a period of time, however, the same problem has occurred again, and trying to do the same on/off trick  again has resulted in no success this time.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Hi generalg,

I'm sorry for the delay. How are you getting on?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

I’ll try that when I get in from work! Failing that is there anything else to try?

cheers

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 8

Hi generalg,

Have you tried switching the router off for a full 30 minutes and then tested this again?

Thanks