FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation

Mackie05
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

I’ve just moved from virgin to talk talk and had the installation this morning.

I have received an email to say I’m live but the phone line is still dead and the orange light on the hub is still flashing.

considering reversing my virgin cancellation as this isn’t a good start. Plus the engineer has installed it at the front of the house so when the engineer comes to do the multi tv our tv room is at the back of the house so will we have to have the port moved? Technician seemed in a rush and said he was limited to the amount of time he could spend in the house so that’s why he’s put it on the front of the house.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi Mackie05,

If you still need assistance can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Chippy_Tea_
Whizz Kid
Message 2 of 3

What happens on my activation date?

We'll connect your existing phone line to your new TalkTalk service without an engineer needing to call. You may experience a short disruption to your phone service during this time, but it usually doesn't last more than an hour.

Going Live

You could go live any time up to midnight on your activation day. We'll send you an email to let you know everything’s up and running. In the unlikely event that your services haven't gone live by the following day, please get in touch.

Getting Connected

Once your live, you'll be ready to set up your router. You'll find a handy setup guide in the box or you can visit How do I set up my router? Once your router is set up, it’s time to connect your devices.

0 Likes