FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intermittent internet since yesterday

padl1
Popular Poster
Message 8 of 8

I have been with TalkTalk for about a month. Yesterday my internet dropped - with an orange light on the router - about 20 times. Today it did it twice this afternoon then has done it repeatedly this evening. I requested a service test and the only thing that came up as wrong was that the speed was slightly slow. Please can you help?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi padl1,

No problem, if you don't hear anymore from Openreach by Wednesday then please post back here and we can re-check for an update for you.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Thank you Michelle.  That is much appreciated.  My internet went down again for about an hour on Saturday evening and again on Sunday morning.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi padl1,

Thanks for confirming. I've passed this over to Openreach now for an external line investigation to be completed. We usually advise 48-72hrs for the investigation to be completed, however Openreach are working faults as quickly and safely as possible.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Hi Michelle. The connection has been okay since last Saturday, but please can you investigate the possible fault? I am working from home at present and I need to be online all day. Thank you.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Hi padl1,

Thank you. I've run a test on the line now which has detected a possible fault, however the connection now looks stable for just over 5 days. Is your connection still unstable at the moment?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

Hi.  I have updated my community profile so that it now includes my TalkTalk phone number.

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 8

Hi padl1,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• TalkTalk Telephone number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

0 Likes