FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Connection Failure

ISOLUS22
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

I have Fibre 35 and a TalkTalk Sagemcom FAST5364-3.T8. A day ago I lost connection to the internet. I followed the online guidance, rebooting, switching off for 20 minutes, etc to no avail. I then had to wait 2 hours to chat with the service centre as it doesn't open to 09:00!! I then had repeat the same process of rebooting, resetting and switching off for 20 minutes communicating via chat on my mobile. It still didn't connect to the internet.(flashing orange/white light then steady orange) Also there is no Wi-Fi network, I can see next doors Wi-Fi but no TalkTalk Wi-Fi.  I was advised that it would be passed up to the next level who would contact me in the next 24 to 72 hours!! As a last ditch attempt to get connected to enable my daughter to continue her on-line revision before using up all the data on our mobile phones, I plugged in my old Super Router HG635 which connected to the internet albeit with weak security warnings!! So when they eventually contact me I will let them know that I have determined that the router is at fault.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

I've ordered the replacement router, it should be with you within a couple of working days

Chris

0 Likes

ISOLUS22
First Timer
Message 2 of 4

Hi Chris,

That would be great if you can send a replacement, so that I can resolve the situation at the earliest opportunity.

Many thanks 

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi ISOLUS22,

I can send another router out to you, would you like me to arrange this?

Chris

0 Likes