FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Connection Keeps Dropping

Genyz
Chatterbox
Message 12 of 12

Hi all, for the past 6-8 weeks I’m having to reset my router every few days as I get no connection. This is both wired and wireless, the light displays white and after a reboot it works fine.

has anybody else come across this or got some tips? When I run the service checker it always shows no issues so I’m thinking the router could be on the way out after a much higher demand from everyone being at home. It’s a Sagem router if that’s of any use?

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11

Message 1 of 12

Hi Genyz

That's great, thanks for letting us know 🙂

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 2 of 12

Hi Debbie. Sorry for the delay, I have the router and it’s been working brilliantly for a week now.

Message 3 of 12

Hi Genyz

Have you received the replacement router?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 4 of 12

Hi @Lilibut68

Please can you create a new topic on the Community, we can then look into this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 5 of 12

Looking through other posts, it seems to be an issue at the moment. I had mine for a couple of years before this without a problem though.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 12

Hi Genyz

The Huawei WIFI hub is on its way, please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive.

Let us know how the connection compares with this router.

Thanks

Debbie 🙂

Message 7 of 12

I think im having the same issue.  I have that router and am experiencing slow speed and regular drop out.

I've only been a talk talk customer for a month and its not impressing me so far I have to say 

Can someone please suggest something 

0 Likes

Message 8 of 12

Hi Debbie

That would be brilliant, thank you!

Message 9 of 12

Hi Genyz

Apologies for this.

Would you like me to send a Huawei WIFI hub for testing to see how the connection compares?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 10 of 12

Thank you for the reply!

I’ve wondered if there was something like that. I‘ll wait and see what they say.

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 11 of 12

Hi @Genyz,

Sounds like you may be affected by the DNS issues that seems to be affecting a number of customers that have the Sagemcom router. The staff here will be able to help, they may just recommend getting a replacement router sent out to you.

The staff here won't be around now until Monday, but they should be able to respond to this post early next week to help.

0 Likes