FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet connection into house fine but no devices are getting any

fl3tch3r
Visitor
Message 3 of 3

We've been having several issues with our hub lately and this one is the most annoying, says we have an Internet connection coming into the house, but no devices can connect to the Internet either by WiFi or Ethernet (all devices are connected but without Internet).

It was fine early in the morning and then just stopped working, and I've done all the standard troubleshooting steps (turned it off and back on, reset hub, checked all connections and different devices, unplugged everything and plugged back in, waited a couple of hours), but to no avail.

Recently we had an issue where for a week all Wifi connected devices could get 60+ mbps but everything over Ethernet could barely get 5 mbps, indicates a failing hub surely?

Do I need to buy a new one or as a customer in my second term should I be entitled to a free replacement?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi fl3tch3r

I'm sorry to hear this.

I can send you a replacement router for testing (no charge) Would you like me to arrange this?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi @fl3tch3r I'm sure the team here will help but Your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear soon but please remember that the staff here work office hours. In the meantime please check your community profile and add your landline phone number which is used to identify your account. 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.