FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet intermittent

Conway_07
Popular Poster
Message 12 of 12

We've had isues with our internet from 18th April, keeps losing connection and rectifies itself within 10minutes. We had an engineer out last Wednesday, he seen the fault but couldnt escalate it as it had only happened once (this was 11am) as soon as he left it happened another 3/4 times. We then had an Openreach enegineer out last Friday, he fitted a new socket and updated our line going from the house to the nearest electric pole as this was frayed and damaged. We've had issues since then, and anytime we contact customer services via telelphone the answer is always the same - the tests are all coming back with no faults, wait 72 hrs and then try again. We have two people working from home so its extremely frustrating as this is constant. The router and internet line are fine, when it goes off all lights are green bar the internet light it stays red. When we get a notification on our devices from talk talk to sign in - it says no sync?! If anyone can help it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11

Message 1 of 12

Hi Clare

I'm so glad to hear that the router has arrived.

Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 2 of 12
Hi Debbie,

I've literally just received our router now, will plug it in and pray it rectifies all our internet issues.

Thanks,

Clare
0 Likes

Message 3 of 12

Hi Clare

I've escalated this to our Warehouse Team and asked them to send the router ASAP.

I will also check on this again tomorrow.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 4 of 12
Hi Debbie,

Yes please, and if you could sent it next day delivery aswell. I'm a keyworker and its needed urgently.

Thanks,

Clare

Message 5 of 12

Hi Clare

Apologies for this.

I can order another router with our Warehouse team, would you like me to arrange this?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 6 of 12
Hi Debbie,
I was on the phone with customer service and they said they could see it was dispatched and said it would arrive no later than Tuesday. I'm extremely frustrated as it hasnt arrived, we're had yet another engineer out and the same issue keeps happening. This has been ongoing for a month now.

Can you please escalate this as urgent with a manager!

Thanks,

Clare
0 Likes

Message 7 of 12

Hi Clare

The router was showing as dispatched on 05/05. Could this have been delivered to a neighbour if no one was at home?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 8 of 12
Hi Debbie,

Can you update me on the situations regarding the router as we havent received this as yet?

Thanks,
Clare
0 Likes

Message 9 of 12

Hi Clare

Thanks for updating your Community Profile.

The line tests have not detected any faults so I have ordered you a different make and model of router for testing.

Please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive. Let us know how the connection compares with this router.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Conway_07
Popular Poster
Message 10 of 12

Hi Debbie,

I've updated my landline number now in my profile. I only use this for internet purposes, we dont use it to make/receive calls.

Thanks,

Clare

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 11 of 12

Hi Conway_07

I'm sorry to hear this.

Have you added the correct landline number to your Community Profile? (please do not post the number on this thread)

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes