FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet is terrible

shishkabaabs
Chatterbox
Message 9 of 9

Hi , I have updated package to Fiber 150 and speed should be twice as I had before. But it is completely opposite to what i have expected. Slow ,laggy internet. Everything was working before that Faster G. Now it is unusable. Why do I pay 30 pounds per month for service I never get? Chat isn't working , I had my complaint on first week after installing it and it is still bad or worse. Speed has never reached promised speed. I cannot even play any game online with this laggy internet. Everything warps . I did all tests , everything. It is not on my side. Router might be faulty or I am capped again. No wi-fi only cable. Could you send engineer to fix the problem finally , thank you!

Aleksandrs Pestovs
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

I've ordered the router, it should be with you within a couple of days but please allow up to 5 working days for delivery 

Chris

Message 2 of 9

Let's try different router to test and hope settings won't be bad like this one.

Aleksandrs Pestovs
0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Hi shishkabaabs,

Line test is clear and sync speed is 160/30.

Would you like me to send another router to test with?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

Done.

By the way , the new router what you have sent to me is faulty , lag spikes are horrible, so I am using my previous one. Speed is capped but no big spikes.

Aleksandrs Pestovs
0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

Hi shishkabaabs

I can only see a mobile number in your Community Profile. Please can you also add your TalkTalk landline number to your profile.

Thanks

Debbie

Message 6 of 9
I have updated my contact details
Aleksandrs Pestovs

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 9

Hi shishkabaabs,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• TalkTalk Telephone number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 8 of 9

Hi @shishkabaabs,

For one of the TalkTalk staff on this community to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is provided on & an alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile.

Then they will hopefully be able to respond to this post within a working day or two.