FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet not working again

sharky110
Whizz Kid
Message 129 of 129

My internet is playing up again keep losing connection whilst on my xbox also while using BBC I player also losing connection  on my phone I am fed up with this now been happening  a lot recently can somebody  help please  

Kieran
0 Likes
128 REPLIES 128

Message 61 of 129

@Michelle-TalkTalk hi I've just done a speed test it's back up now 37.3 ping is 16 upload speed is 7.1  my question  is why is my speed constantly changing it seems to be going down a lot more lately also could you tell me what my upload speed should be I look forward to hearing back from you 

Kieran
0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 62 of 129

Hi sharky110,

I'm sorry for the delay and I'll take a look now. I've run a test on the line which hasn't detected a fault and the sync speed looks ok at the moment. Are the speeds still currently slow? Was this a wired or wireless speed test?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 63 of 129

@Michelle-TalkTalk just done another test 21.00 pm ping 18 download  15.8 upload 6.9 this speed is crap 

Kieran
0 Likes

Message 64 of 129

@Michelle-TalkTalk  hi I have just done a test talk talk and it says my broadband  speed is not as good  as it should be I am paying for fast fibre can you tell me why I am not getting my correct  speeds  download speeds 16 bps upload speed  5.2 mbps  ping 20 

Kieran
0 Likes

Message 65 of 129
0 Likes

Message 66 of 129

@Debbie-TalkTalk ok will do 

Kieran
0 Likes

Message 67 of 129

Hi sharky110

We don't slow down the speed. Please can you run a speed test using the TT speed tester so we can see the results?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 68 of 129

@Michelle-TalkTalk the speeds were very slow not getting anywhere near to what I should of been getting I restarted the router and it seems to better just hope it's not being throttled by talk talk 

Kieran
0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 69 of 129

Hi sharky110,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you and I'll take a look now. I've run a test on the line which hasn't detected a fault and the sync speed looks ok. What speeds are you receiving at the moment?

Thanks

Message 70 of 129

@Debbie-TalkTalk my internet  is talking a long to download speed test seems ok can you help 

Kieran
0 Likes

Message 71 of 129

@Debbie-TalkTalk I will keep an eye on it and see how it goes because I am not paying  to fix your service but if it starts losing connection and playing up I will be back in touch but I will also be getting in touch with Ofcom or changing provider 

Kieran
0 Likes

Message 72 of 129

Hi sharky110

Unfortunately we need to confirm engineer charges before we can arrange this visit.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 73 of 129

@Michelle-TalkTalk  sorry but I am not paying for an engineer to fix you service you are supposed to providing me with super fast fibre broadband with speeds of 38 not the speed I sent in previous comment if it does not get sorted I will just complain and end up leaving talk talk 

Kieran

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 74 of 129

Hi sharky110,

Sorry for the delay. The TalkTalk Engineer would be a chargeable visit as they will check the internal set up for any issues. Can I just confirm, are the throughput speeds still varying with just the one device connected to the router via ethernet and with the powerline adapter removed?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 75 of 129

It depends  are you going to charge  me for this whenever I speak to them on the phone they say they will charge me 

Kieran
0 Likes

Message 76 of 129

Hi sharky110,

I've re-run all the line tests which are still clear and the sync speed and stability also still look ok. As everything looks ok it may be worth arranging an TalkTalk engineer visit to the property to investigate further. Would you like us to arrange this for you?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 77 of 129

@Michelle-TalkTalk I am using the last one you sent to me I have also just done a speed test 

15777300655004337774035055405758.jpg

Kieran
0 Likes

Message 78 of 129

Hi sharky110,

I'm sorry to hear this. Could I just confirm, have you tested with both a 3782 and a HG633 router?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 79 of 129

@Debbie-TalkTalk hi internet  is playing up again its 22.56 pm trying to connect  to internet  cannot reach the page this has happened  on both 2g and 5 g can you please  help  

Kieran
0 Likes

Message 80 of 129

Hi sharky110

Thank you, please let us know how you get on.

Debbie

0 Likes