FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet randomly stopped working

ryanhammoud
Conversation Starter
Message 4 of 4

Hi everyone,

my internet just decided to stop working. 
Wifi is working, but I’m not getting any internet connection. 

restarted the router and now I’m seeing orange and white flashing lights on the huawei wifi Hub Black. 

I ran a live test via the service center and it didn’t detect any faults. 

could any OCEs please provide me with some help? 

kind regards,

Ryan

Ryan Hammoud
Neuroscience & Gaming
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi Ryan

I'm really sorry to hear this.

I've completed a line test which hasn't detected any faults and the line is showing in sync and connected.

Is the connection working ok now?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 2 of 4

Hi @ryanhammoud,

The live chat team will be around until 21:00, but they can be very busy in the evenings. Otherwise the team here on the community will be able to pick this up tomorrow to help further.

If it has detected an external fault then hopefully they can get an engineer arranged for you. However if it is saying the fault may be within your property or with your setup there are a few things you can check :

If you have a landline phone can you check to see if that is working normally (i.e. you have a clear dial tone and no noise on the line).  Can you also dial 17070, this will read back the phone number of the line, can you ensure this is the number you expect (i.e. the number displayed in 'My Account').

If your master phone socket has a test socket then you could also try the router in there, that would then eliminate any of the phone wiring in your home as being a possible cause of the problem.

ryanhammoud
Conversation Starter
Message 3 of 4

Okay now it’s detected a fault. 

Ryan Hammoud
Neuroscience & Gaming
0 Likes