FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet stops working for a few seconds, then fixes itself

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 3

Hi all,

I have upgraded to Faster Fibre (38mb) around this time last year, previously I used TT's standard connection (11mb) and this wasn't an issue.

The problem is I would be using the internet fine, but spontaneously the connection seems to drop. The WiFi symbol is still present on both my Windows laptops, with no warning signs, Same for iPhone.

Say for example, I'm watching a YouTube video, after a while it will start doing the spinning thing. If I try to load up a website in a new tab, the dot just bounces and stays grey (Firefox). I tried going to 192.168.1.1, which also has the same result. After about 20 seconds of it starting, it will go back to normal as if nothing happened.

• I checked Service Status (the one where it shows my home phone number at the top right and I don't have to log in to My Account) and everything is alright there.
  • I checked the Service Dashbaords, and none of the outages are in my area.

I am on the Sagecomm FAST 5364

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi afrog,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Please complete your community forum profile details,  @Anonymous. This is for staff to identify your account. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard; make sure you put in your landline phone number and a fallback mobile phone number; click finish to save. 

Staff reply during business hours Monday-Friday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.