FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there an issue with my order?

sandman77
Conversation Starter
Message 11 of 11

I placed an order for fibre broadband and my go live date is today. I still haven’t received the router or any welcome package and when I try to log in to my account I am met with a error - “oops something went wrong”.

Can someone please look into this for me. 

Thanks

Alexander

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

Hi sandman77

Oopenreach have advised "There was a delay with the Line plant planning activity which has been resolved and the order is set to be live on Monday"

Sorry for the delay and any inconvenience caused

0 Likes

Message 2 of 11
Still nothing live. Im beginning to give up all hope. Any further information from your end?
0 Likes

Message 3 of 11

Message 4 of 11
I have the old talktalk router I used from may 2016 - April 2018 but it wasn’t fibre broadband. Should this work ok till the new one arrives?
0 Likes

Message 5 of 11

Our order hasn't updated just yet. once completed the router will be triggered. 

Do you have any type of router? 

sandman77
Conversation Starter
Message 6 of 11
I just received this text message -

Important update: We've fixed the problem with your order, and your new go-live date is Friday 22nd March 2019. Thanks for your patience.

Does that mean I’m still scheduled to go live today? I don’t have my router yet?
0 Likes

Message 7 of 11
Thanks for looking into this for me. I don’t understand why openreach are involved. We have an existing phone line that was connected to talktalk up till Mar 2017 (and has been unused since).
0 Likes

Message 8 of 11

Hi @sandman77

Apologies we have contacted Openreach and the response is : 

"Your order requires planning validation. We may contact your customer if we need to. You will receive a further update by 02-04-2019."

Sadly it looks like the order wont go live today, and we will need to contact them again next week. 

Sorry again. 

Message 9 of 11

Hi @sandman77

Thanks , I will look into this for you and get back to you. 

Regards

sandman77
Conversation Starter
Message 10 of 11
Oh - I haven’t been given a phone number yet but my order no. is N65741980.
0 Likes