FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Its that bad ive had to complain

allrounder55
Team Player
Message 2 of 2

Well, after being a talktalk customer for many years, ive never known so many issues as the most recent ones i've had. Its been dreadful. Ill list whats happened,

Problem 1:

At my old address only 2 weeks ago internet speed down to 0.02 mps for the 4th time in 2 months. Apparently a BT open reach infrastructure problem on average fault lasted 3-4 days. internet was useless couldn't even open a web page had to resort to tethering my mobile

Problem 2: After speaking to a moving team representative i arranged for a talktalk engineer to install fibre broadband at our new address . This was scheduled for the 13th of june, i rang on the day to confirm i had an engineer arriving as i had not received any confirmation eg email or text. No appointment arranged so a wasted day for me. I created a web chat and booked a further appointment for the 24th  which i have received confirmation.

You can probably realise i wasnt best pleased with all this so i raised a complaint, Ive still no service and now incurring data charges as im using my mobile to get an internet connection. 

I requested auto compensation which has been declined so im getting c i s a s invloved as i think talktalk have been dreadful im sorry but im not being fobbed off with this.

1 REPLY 1

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 2

Hi allrounder55,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

0 Likes