FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just had upgrade to fibre

beefyy123
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Hi we thought it would be set up by an engineer , but this was not the case , they sent email and said its live , im working away so my daughter went over connected router and it was working ok but today nothing , my wife depends on internet for all contacts , ive been with aol / talk talk since 2006 , she needs an engineer

J allan
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Glad to hear it is all sorted 🙂

Message 2 of 5

Ive now heard back from my daughter and it seems the whole area fibre was down , but as this happened just a day after upgrading to fibre we asumed it was just us that this was affecting , and we then tried to find help , so all's well at the moment ,will stay a member as it is always good to know people are here to help thanks everyone .

J allan

Message 3 of 5
Have updated my profile ,not heard from my daughter this morning yet , thanks for your help so far skynet Tx
J allan

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Hi @beefyy123 ,

What light(s) are currently showing on the router, this will help with diagnosing the issue.

Also, for one of the TalkTalk OCE's on this forum to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is provided on & an alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile.

The staff on this forum won't be around until Monday now, so you may get faster support by using the live chat or phoning up over the weekend, however the staff on this forum will be able to help next week if you are still having problems.

0 Likes