FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kidsafe blocking sites

Andysylvia
First Timer
Message 12 of 12

Kidsafe seems to be blocking all online beer retailing sites.

Is anyone else having problems with this. Is it a known issue?

Only started happening today.

I don't have kidsafe switched on.

Tried rebooting router and clearing browser cache/history. Still no joy.

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11

Message 1 of 12

Hi Actiontime,

If you still need assistance can you please start your own thread (if you haven't already) as fr8ys requested and we'll be happy to help

Chris

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Message 2 of 12

@Actiontime 

Sorry, i missed part of my reply off.

Please start your own thread as each case is considered unique and it is easier for support to be given to one person per thread and also less confusing.
To start your thread click the Browse button, then Help With Your Service and select the appropriate category. You will then see a Blue Button "Start A Topic"
Please also note that you should only post back on that thread and not start another on the same topic as multiple posts cause delay to you and others seeking help.
Thank you

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).

Message 3 of 12
Done
0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Message 4 of 12

Hi, @Actiontime 
You are in the staff's queue for a response.
For a quicker reply can you please ensure you have your personal information up to date in your profile including your TalkTalk landline phone number so your account can be traced. Link here - https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info
If you are unsure of your phone number, you can find this in My Account or dial 17070 from your landline phone and this will confirm the number for you.
Thank you

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes

Actiontime
Chatterbox
Message 5 of 12

We have the same problem.  Access to any sites linked to kids protection blocked.  There are no kids in our household, Kidsafe is set to off, the cache has been emptied, the router turned off and on, other browsers tried, but these sites are still not accessible.  Started 2200 on 30 Mar.  This applies to all devices.  Advice on what Talktalk is doing to rectify this issue most welcome.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 12
Yeah I’m back up and running now 👍
0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 12

Hi all, there was work done last night to clear the incident, please reboot your router and post back to let us know how you got on. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Message 8 of 12

Hi all,

According to @Ady-TalkTalk there was work done last night to clear the incident, and he advised to please reboot your router and post back to let us know how you got on. 

0 Likes

Message 9 of 12
Is somebody from Talktalk going to pick this up and sort it out for us ??
0 Likes

Message 10 of 12

same here, Its blocking sites after all Homesafe settings are turned off

0 Likes

Joshdavid
Team Player
Message 11 of 12

Hi yes I’m having problems, my kids safe is also turned off but is blocking certain websites and apps on my phone like betting etc 🤷‍♂️

0 Likes