FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving Talk Talk

Tylerama
Chatterbox
Message 24 of 24

I am leaving because you didn't offer me a competitive price. If you had done that in the first place, I wouldn't be leaving and I wouldn't be typing this. You can call me as much as you like (six calls in one day.. if only you'd been as interested BEFORE I chose to leave) - You can offer me all the amazon vouchers in the world, but if you'd offered me the best price already, which now all of a sudden is available.. I would have renewed. But instead you've lost a customer of six years to a competitor.

0 Likes
23 REPLIES 23

Tylerama
Chatterbox
Message 21 of 24

PS - do I have to request the returns bag myself ? I bet I do, huh ?

0 Likes

Message 22 of 24

Hi Chris, No, I didn't. I chose to leave as they increased the price (expected that) and didn't offer any other competitive price when the contract expired, so I looked up my own better price with a competitor. Now that i'm leaving , they cannot do enough to get in contact, i'm surprised they haven't knocked on my front door in person. If they had offered me the price they are offering now when my contract expired, I would not be leaving.

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 23 of 24

Hi Tylerama,

I'm sorry to hear that you've decided to leave, did you speak to our Loyalty Team?

Chris

0 Likes