FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local network router issue

teodormitev
Team Player
Message 5 of 5

Hello,

Yesterday I lost internet connection. I restarted the router but still nothing. I contacted CS to check my line and they said ghat everything is alright with the line. They guide me to restart and hard reset the router but still nothing. My case is still open and I am expecting call from a Case manager.

By that time I am trying to use the router without Internet connection to access devices on my local network and stream some media. 

At the moment I don't see any wifi network. I try to connect my PC to the router via ethernet cable and log into it but the PC doesn't get an IP address. 

Is it possible to use that router(sagemcom) without internet connection? The router is on and the led light is solid amber.

And is there any chance the fault to be in the router and not in the line? I plugged in a telephone in the BT socket and it is working fine. 

Any advice is appreciated. 

Thank you

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hello,

I can see that we've posted on your other topic so I will close this thread to avoid confusion.

Thanks

0 Likes

teodormitev
Team Player
Message 2 of 5

Hi,

Thank you for your response. I belive that fault is in the wifi hub and I will request a hub replacement.  You can lock the post or remove it. 

Thank you very much 

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 3 of 5

I've just noticed that you then tried multiple times to post, @teodormitev.

Please follow up on the thread where you received help from a CS, and I will move another out of the way.

Use the following thread to follow up:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Fibre/Faulty-wifi-hub/m-p/2876571#M360718

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

I'll escalate this thread for you  - it hasn't yet reached staff, @teodormitev.

How have you got on since you posted this?

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes