FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost internet connection

boriskoo
Popular Poster
Message 6 of 6

hi there,

Twice today already, the router was unable to get the IP at round 6am this morning and now 11pm, it went dead again... unplug modem, reconnected the cables, power off for 20 mins for a few times.. but still no luck.. .there's no 7 x 24 support... so just had to sit down and use my phone to hotspot which is slow... Once awhile is not very ok, but twice a day is definitely terrible 

speechless.  

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi,

The line test is now detecting a potential fault, including a possible voice fault. Is the voice service also affected? Do you have a dial tone?

Thanks

0 Likes

boriskoo
Popular Poster
Message 2 of 6

The network is down twice this morning.. it went down 30 mins ago, and resumed after awhile, now, it's down again..

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi boriskoo

Thanks for updating your Community Profile.

I've completed a line test which hasn't detected any faults but I can see re connections on the line.

Have you recently tested with a different router?

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

i have updated my talkTalk tel number to custom.profile.phone_number.

Please help to check.. I am not sure when this was resumed, but it is working now.   For the 2nd network down incident, it happened from around 11pm last night (19 Jan) until 3am this morning (20 Jan), which is the last time i checked before going to bed.. 

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 6

Hi boriskoo

I'm sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, we can then look into this further.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes