FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing voucher

Steven2909
Chatterbox
Message 16 of 16

Hi I signed up through broadband choices with the promis of a £75 voucher. I had to refresh my browser several times as the connection kept timing out. Please could you let me know if this was processed? 

My my order number is: 

N61690623

15 REPLIES 15

Message 1 of 16

Hi @shakers

Can you start your own topic and also update your community profile to include your landline number and I can start to help. 

Thanks.

0 Likes

shakers
First Timer
Message 2 of 16

My go live date was 13th March said sir would get a £60 voucher within 90 days but have not received it. Can you help

J. Rowlands
0 Likes

Message 3 of 16

Hi @Attilio 

Can you start your own thread and ensure that your community profile is updated. 

Thanks 

0 Likes

Attilio
First Timer
Message 4 of 16

I applied fibre optic broadband with promise  of £75 voucher . Costumer service don’t know what I’m talking about . 

Need some help . 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 16

I contacted BB choices as suggested. They told me to contact awin. Guess no one knows the process. 

0 Likes

Message 6 of 16

Hi Steven2909

Ive no idea what order they issue the vouchers , bare in mind it is the Website that you used (BBChoices) who actually issue the Voucher , not us or Awin. 

Might be worth dropping them an email,

0 Likes

Message 7 of 16

Hi, my brother who signed up after me has received his voucher. Are they not sent out in the order or people signing up? 

0 Likes

Message 8 of 16

I'll feed this back as the information is shown on your account notes.

0 Likes

Message 9 of 16

Just customer services. 

0 Likes

Message 10 of 16

What team did you speak to ?   The team at AWIN have already confirmed to me that you will receive the voucher. 

0 Likes

Message 11 of 16

I spoke to the team on the phone and they said they have no proof I came from that site. The website times out several times through the order though so I refreshed my browser. Happy to wait 90 days but just wanted to check there is a record of me using the link from broad band choices. 

0 Likes

Message 12 of 16

Hi @Steven2909

Your service went live on the 27/09/2018 as previously advised the voucher can take up to 90 days, we cant chase it up till after that timeframe is up.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 13 of 16

Thanks, any update? 

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 14 of 16

Hi Steven2909

Awin have confirmed that you will receive a voucher and it will be issued,  it can take upto 90 days for the voucher to be sent.

Regards

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 15 of 16

Hi Steven2909

Thanks for your post. 

I will contact the team at AWIN and get back to you. 

Thanks. 

0 Likes