on 07-09-2021 06:03 PM
We are going to be living in temporary accommodation for the next 4-6 months before we move into our home. We are looking to sign up to a contract that can move with us rather than having to cancel when we move.
I have read the UFO moving house FAQs but they don't cover my queries :
- how many times can we move address under the UFO contract?
- do we bring the router with us to the new house?
- are there any charges when we notify TalkTalk of our new address?
- we understand fiber is available at our new address, is there anything else we need to check?
- a previous customer reported that they lost the saving benefits when they moved house? Are there any hidden costs associated with moving house under the contract?
on 14-09-2021 02:19 PM
on 07-09-2021 06:42 PM
UFO is full FTTP and only available in York and few other areas, do both the temporary home and your next home lie in UFO areas ?
If the property has not been connected a cable will be needed to laid and an ONT/modem installed, which is not moveable between properties.
Your HUB is transportable between properties.
As for cost, have a look on the dedicated UFO board, someone there may have an answer.