FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyAccount Registration problems.

Andy3567
Chatterbox
Message 5 of 5

I'm posting this here in the hopes that TalkTalk staff monitor these forums, as I don't expect other users to be able to help.

I had a future fibre connection installed a few weeks ago, which is working fine, but I have been unable to register for 'MyAccount' on the TalkTalk website. The form rejects my email and the 'forgotton details' link gives me a form asking for Name, DOB & postcode which are also rejected.

The online chat people were unable to help, and the future fibre support phone line (0345 172 0074) seems unable to deal with it at all. Every time someone starts trying to sort it out, they put me on hold for a minute then I either get cut off or randomly transferred to the normal service centre, where the staff can't help with future fibre products.

It seems like TalkTalk are going for the model which, sadly, is very common these days. Excellent customer service on the sales side, absolutely dreadful once they have you signed up. Hopefully a member of staff / a moderator can let me know what to try next.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5
0 Likes

Andy3567
Chatterbox
Message 2 of 5

Update: I managed to get through on the phone today. Apparently it takes a few weeks for the set up to be complete after the fibre is installed and running, the account can't be set up until then. They told me I'll get an email when it's ready.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

@Skynet_TXthanks. I'll do that. Although I'll struggle with the account number as they have never provided me with it.

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Hi @Andy3567,

Staff do work on this community, but they won't be around now until Monday. As there is a dedicated support route for Future Fibre (although it doesn't sound like you are getting very far with that route !) I'm not sure how much they will be able to help, but they should be able to respond early next week.

For one of the TalkTalk staff on this community to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include your name and a contact number, if you could also add your account number into the 'private notes' area this may then help the staff here locate your details.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile.

0 Likes