FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NOW I had now have cancelled as instructed

bet49
Popular Poster
Message 3 of 3

Why have I to wait until the 1/8/22 to get the new NOW working having paid already until 1st Aug? Cancelled the previous NOW on 4/8/22. as you said I had to do this within 7days? What USB pen doo I need for the N7950 box as the gap is small?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi

when you cancel NOW TV, they bill in advance so you have to wait until the billing period expires.  You should have an email of NOW TV advising you can watch NOW TV up to a certain date, this will be the end of your billing cycle.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Not sure on Now, that's one for support staff, but as for a usb drive this is a standard usb port ( not C though) and so any usb drive will fit.

I have a 128gb installed on mine, but beware the larger the drive the longer it takes to format the drive for use.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes