FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Connection - Disconnected

yana2013
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Having trouble with my internet connection today. 

Went Live in Talk Talk on 22nd March -  Everything connected on that day, all went well. Had access to Netflixs  etc. 

Now I have internet connection on my computer, phone and tablet, but now no Talk TV which means not netflixs! 

What possibly could the problem be - The TV shows there's no internet wireless internet connection. 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 4

Hi yana2013 

I'm sorry to hear this.

Please can you update your Community profile to include your name, telephone number and alternative contact number, we can then look into this further (Please do not post this information on this thread)

Please bump this thread to confirm once your Community profile has been updated.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

paulshent
Community Star
Message 2 of 4
For info. Double check the network cable is connected correctly at router and at tv box. Power off tv box and wait 10 seconds the re-apply power. Press power on button on remote control, and the box should reboot. It will show flashing lights when under way. When completed in say 5 mins, then check tv box connection.
0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Hi Jana, welcome to the community, your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear back on Monday (the team here work office hours)

Please check your community profile and add your landline phone number if necessary,  please don't post personal details here!

Next, have you tried rebooting your TV box? This often helps. 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes