FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never received tracking order

coenvancamp
Chatterbox
Message 9 of 9

Hello, I'm a new customer and I'm expecting my broadband router and other equipment to arrive. However I'd like to change the delivery address for Yodel to bring it to. I never got my tracking order though and I need that to do practically do anything with Yodel.

Any advice on this?

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

HI  coenvancamp

The routers packaging is designed to be posted through a standard letterbox. 

The tracking number advises that the driver could not find your property?   I have added the tracking number to your community profile. 

Apologies again. 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

Well, actually it turns out it doesn't fit through a postbox and now Yodel has contacted me that it will have to be redelivered. Which will take 2-3 days. This will mean extra stress as me and my partner need internet to be able to work from home. 

It's unsatisfyingly sorted now. But this really could have been prevented in the first place if I was able to have a different delivery address as opposed to the installation address. 

Regards,

Coen

0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Hi coenvancamp

The package will fit through a letterbox, and doesnt require a signature.

Message 4 of 9

A day before my actual delivery date I have finally received my tracking order but on the Yodel tracking page I can't change the delivery address:

coenvancamp_0-1623835443907.png

Despite the fact that on the TalkTalk website it states the following:

coenvancamp_1-1623834973315.png

So now there will be no one to answer the door because by this date we haven't moved in yet. 
I'm sorry but this is very poor performance from both Yodel but also TalkTalk. I'm seriously reconsidering cancelling everything and sticking with my current ISP.

Coen

@Arne-TalkTalk

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

As I say in my first question, I need my tracking number to contact Yodel. However, I never received my tracking number. I assume I will receive this when you (i.e TalkTalk) send out my equipment. Please can you confirm when this will be, so I can contact Yodel. 

Regards,

Coen

0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

Hi coenvancamp

Unfortunately we can only send the equipment to the registered address on the account, If there is no one in the property then you can contact Yodel and re-arrange the delivery. 

Sorry.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 9

Thank you for replying

I've done this now.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 8 of 9

Hi @coenvancamp

Thanks for your post, sorry that you are having problems.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

0 Likes