FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Account

sylvia gibson
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

I am in the process of transferring to talk talk. I don't have fibre broadband in my area. Are you aware of this? Also is my 18 month contract fixed price?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

@Fred Blogs 2 Call 03451 720088 and just hold on the line you will soon be asked why you are calling simply answer " "New customer." 

Also if you need help please start a new topic as posting on another member's thread causes confusion

0 Likes

Fred Blogs 2
First Timer
Message 2 of 5

Ok now I can ask questions although I did NOT want TO do this I wanted to Talk to a real person or a robot to ask questions about getting rid of my service I have and setting up a Broad band with ( talktalk) Questions I needed answered BEFORE clicking on and going to basket and ordering a NEW account an engineer, ETC If the questions I had were resolved then I would be able to do this. However it seems you need an account FIRST? Hmmm can anyone answer this Please or do they NOT want NEW customers?

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hi sylvia gibson

I would suggest calling our Customer Loyalty Team during Business hours (Monday to Saturday 10:00am to 18:00pm) on 03451720046 or try our Live chat service 

They will get you the best package they can.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Fibre is not available for me either, @sylvia gibson.

It's not possible to get it everywhere  - simply don't sign up for that.

You should go for the basic Fast Broadband package.

Have you ordered already?

Put the order number in your Profile Information. 

Complete as many details as possible. Go by your avatar/name; settings; from the drop down menu that starts with "email", choose Personal Information and complete the information required in there. Save changes. 

All the Broadband and Line Rental packages are fixed price. Not always 18 months.

Check the details of what you picked!

Extras are not fixed price so can change during the course of your contract.  Eg: anytime calls boost, Voicemail, Supersafe, TV.....

Staff may take a couple of days to reach your thread. For more immediate help try Chat,  from the middle of this page:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

You may need to speak to the sales team again. 

03451 720088

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.