FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Router Request

badger120
Team Player
Message 5 of 5

Hi my TalkTalk contract is due to end on April 10th and I was looking to upgrade from my Fibre 38mb/s to the faster 67 mb/s.

I have however been experiencing a lot of wifi problems for a while now with huge drops in speed and buffering problems etc.and had to resort to plugging an ethernet cable into the hub and using my computer in the living room. Which works fine.

However if I want to take my laptop into any other room in the house the wifi speeds are unworkable.

I have been a TalkTalk user for many years now and have only had the one hub. It's a Huawei HG633.

My hub is plugged into the master socket so I asked my son if he could bring his Talk Talk (Black hub) over to my house. We plugged that in and set it up and the wifi worked great so we are convinced the old hub needs replacing.

Is it possible to order a replacement on here so that I can get a good signal then upgrade to the faster fibre package please? Tried phoning but trying to speak to someone in person is a bit of a nightmare.

Thanks

John

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi John

This will be delivered by courier.

Hope this helps 

Debbie 🙂

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Just a quick question please. Does the replacement router come with Royal Mail or a courier?

Thanks

Message 3 of 5

Thanks Debbie, Much appreciated.

John

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 5

Hi John

The replacement router is on its way, please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive.

Let us know how the connection compares with this router.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes