FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New router

hairyboggit
Popular Poster
Message 1 of 6

well i just paid 30 pounds for one of your new modem/routers (and agreed to a new contract)only to find that manual setting of internal ip addresses is near damn impossible (reading other comments on here a situation that is affecting many others)

what is the point if i had known this router was going to be this bad i would have switched to another supplier

apparently you need a firmware update to accomplish this WTH  are talktalk not even listening to people... they are supplying a crippled modem and dont seem too bothered about it .

could someone on the team please tell either how to get the update or push the update to my modem .

i have quite a few devices that need the same number ALL THE TIME or there functionality goes down the pan what were talktalk thinking crippling it in the first place

Regards The Boggit
5 REPLIES 5

hairyboggit
Popular Poster
Message 2 of 6

bump

Regards The Boggit
0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Bumping just moves you to the back of the support team workflow queue, sit tight and your topic will be picked up by one of them in its turn.

Michelle-TalkTalk
Community Team - TT Staff
Message 4 of 6

Hi hairyboggit,

I'm sorry for the delay. I've checked and the router currently has the latest version of firmware. Are you still experiencing this issue at the moment?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 5 of 6

many thanks Michelle i noticed earlier this morning a new firmware had been pushed .. i have spent the last hour or two assiging internal ip's and testing stuff and i am glad to report that upto press (i still have a couple of pi zero's that need reflashing and putting on the network)everything is ok . Thank you 🙂

Regards The Boggit
0 Likes

Message 6 of 6

Hi hairyboggit,

Thanks for the update 🙂

Thanks

0 Likes