FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New wifi hub displays no light

iliar
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

Just got my fibre go live today, all was fine until suddenly the Wi-fi Hub lost power. To emphasise: 1 minute it was fine, the next I had no internet, checked on it, and it displays no light whatsoever. I followed the service status advice - apparently it’s my home connection, although it worked fine, and no one touched it until it stopped. I’ve checked sockets, plugs, did a reboot, a hard reset, but nothing. It’s dead. 

Isn’t this supposed to be the most technically advanced equipment? What’s the deal here? 

I’m now advised to contact you, to tell me to do the same steps I have already done. I’m expecting a quick response/solution. 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

That's great news, thanks for letting us know 

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Hi @Debbie-TalkTalk, as I mentioned, there is no fault with my line or my home setup. I have connected my old router and it works fine. 

The issue is with a faulty Wifi hub. In any case I chased this up yesterday and I am expecting a replacement to arrive. 

Thanks for the message anyway. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi iliar

I'm really sorry to hear this.

The line tests have not detected any faults and the line is showing in sync and connected.

Are you still experiencing this fault?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6
Thank you for the advice! I will do and hopefully it will be sorted soon.

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

Hi @iliar ,

For one of the TalkTalk staff on this forum to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is provided on & an alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

If your router has died then they will be able to send you a replacement.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile.

Then they will hopefully be able to respond to this post tomorrow.