FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Eero support on Cityfibre

delshangie
First Timer
Message 2 of 2

I've just had the most infuriating webchat and then phonecall regarding our order of FTTP in Inverness. Nowhere through the whole website or phonecall I had when ordering was I told that the Eero router is not compatible with Cityfibre. 

The main reason we went with talktalk was to take advantage of some of the smart capabilities of the router and the mesh prospect. The final advisor I spoke to just said for me to order one myself and swallow the cost - surely that defeats the purpose of ordering through talktalk with the promise of getting the eero. I've had to cancel the whole install which was due to happen tomorrow and look for alternatives. 

As i stated to the advisor; no where on the website does it say that I wouldn't be received the eero and weirdly enough I received two wifi routers in the post today...

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 2

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear this.  Eero products are currently only supplied to Future Fibre orders.  Eero was only recently launched and the proposition is still in it's infancy, so this may change in the future, but for now, this is only with Future Fibre services.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes