FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Facebook or Xbox

mccambrj00
Team Player
Message 4 of 4

I have been unable to view posts with pictures or videos on Facebook since I took out TalkTalk fibre. All other websites and streaming services work without issue so the broadband must be fast enough. We got an Xbox for my daughter for Christmas and she has been unable to play it as it would not update. I now know this to be an internet issue as I managed to complete the update on my parents WiFi. I am really frustrated with this as my daughter cannot play games online now. I have seen on other posts that people have been sent additional routers and wonder if this could fix the problem? I am running out of options because I do not understand how some things can work on the fibre but not others. Thanks.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Glad that helped! It seems to have been happening to quite a few people recently. Every now and then Homesafe goes rogue, so it's worth remembering that in case it happens again!

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Thank you so much, I’ve not been able to use the WiFi on my phone for the past 2mo this because of this problem and you’ve just fixed it!

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Check the Homesafe settings and Google it to see if this is the cause of a problem.  It has often been the case in the past that this software is causing a problem, even when the customer thinks it is set to "off". Very, very annoying!

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.