FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Internet

flyer2004
Participant
Message 8 of 8

Been having problems connecting for the last month since swapping to fibre 65. Now today(Saturday 14th) been without a connection since midday. Rebooting everything including router hasn't helped. Tried contacting TT by phone but after confirming my number and two seconds of music the line goes dead. I can see there has been a network problem today, but nearly 7hours later and no resolution and no way of contacting TT. CS has gone out of the window, absolutely disgusting, time to cancel!!

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 8

Hello,

Thanks for the update and I'm sorry to hear that. Please let us know if you need any assistance.

Thanks

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 8

@flyer2004, Chat will work from any mobile phone on data or if you are using wi-fi out and about, so it is possible to get in touch with a signal elsewhere etc. You don't need to be signed in.

Worth bearing in mind if it happens again. 

They should be able to run tests once you have passed ID checks even if you are not using that line to contact them from.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

flyer2004
Participant
Message 3 of 8

NO Internet so couldn't get on to chat. Phones weren't being answered either!

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 4 of 8

The update page mentions that phone help is currently prioritised for those registered for accessibility support, @flyer2004.

The Chat facility is available every day after 9am. Full details of opening hours and the link to Chat are given here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Rather than calling it a "contact us" page, however, it is their "update on Coronavirus" page, so not very intuitive as the page to go to!

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

flyer2004
Participant
Message 5 of 8

I have had no issues for the last 24 hours. However, I am disappointed that I could not get through to TT over the weekend to investigate the issue. 

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 6 of 8

Morning,

I'm sorry to hear this. I've run a test on the line which hasn't detected a fault and the connection stats look ok. Just to confirm, have you been able to connect since your last post?

Thanks

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Message 7 of 8

Hi @flyer2004 is your phone line OK?  have you tried a 30 minute router reboot this often improves things? Your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear soon but please remember that the staff here work office hours.

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes