FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No broadband connection

LongfordView
First Timer
Message 2 of 2

I have had no broadband internet since yesterday – I restarted the router multiple times (including after overnight switch off), and checked all connections, made sure I'm accessing the right network, etc. No previous problem and the landline is working. I tried the Service Status test button but it either hung up or returned an error message.

It does not seem to be possible to report a fault other than by this public post or a chat - I tried the latter, and had very polite interactions but no relevant helpful information e.g. about known problems in my area, and a number of irrelevant suggestions, and I am not clear whether the problem will be reported via the chat route. This is poor customer service – I fully understand delays under the current circumstances, but having no clear route to reporting an issue, and web pages sending me around in an unhelpful circle, is very frustrating. 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 2

Hi LongfordView

I'm really sorry to hear this.

I've completed a line test which hasn't detected any faults and your line is showing in sync and connected.

Are you still experiencing this fault?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes