FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No broadband, hub stuck on orange light

Stucy
Popular Poster
Message 16 of 16

Hub has been switching to orange flashing light for a few days. Initially it would reboot & work after completing live connection test but today it just stays on flashing orange light after many attempts to restart & run tests 

0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15

Message 1 of 16

Hi Stucy,

I'm really sorry for the delay. I've booked the engineer for tomorrow morning (January 05 2021, 08:00-13:00), please let us know how you get on

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Stucy
Popular Poster
Message 2 of 16

I have had no broadband since 17th December and TalkTalk have done nothing about it.

I am a healthcare manager & rely on wifi to enable me to be on call 24/7.

TalkTalk's system of communication whereby customers have to log issues on the community forum and wait days for unhelpful messages from "support staff" is absurd.

I have been forced to change provider as you have left me with no broadband for over 2 weeks with no update or explanation. To add insult to injury I recieve an email demanding £7 fee for cancelling my contract. Talktalk are in breach of contract, in fact owe me for over 2 weeks of no service & I had no choice but to change provider after virtually zero response to my pleas for help.
0 Likes

Message 3 of 16

Please arrange for an engineer to attend asap, any time of day is fine.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 16

Staff will not be back now till next week,  @Stucy.

Phone help 03451 720046 and Chat still available. 

Hours advertised and link here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 5 of 16

Yes please book a  visit asap, AM or PM is fine.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 16

Hi Stucy

Thanks for confirming your details. Are you ok for me to book the first visit available visit AM or PM?

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 7 of 16

Hi Stucy

I have sent you a PM.

I've re sent the link, we would need you to add your TalkTalk landline number or account number first.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 8 of 16

Hi Stucy,

Apologies, we're only able to provide support on the Community. I will send the Private Message again now. Please do not post any personal information on the Community, reply via Private Message only.

Thanks

Message 9 of 16

Yes, what do you need to know to book an engineer visit? This would be so much easier if I could just call you guys. I've been trying to sort this out for days. I am on call 24/7 & need a reliable internet provider for my job. I will need to change providers I'd this issue is not resolved ASAP.

0 Likes

Message 10 of 16
Ok go ahead
0 Likes

Message 11 of 16

Hi Stucy

Thanks for your reply.

I'm just sending you a Private Message to confirm some details so we can arrange an engineer visit.

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 12 of 16

Yes it is connected 

0 Likes

Message 13 of 16

Hi Stucy

I'm sorry to hear this.

I've completed a line test which has detected a possible fault and Openreach are requesting that we arrange an engineer visit.

Is the router currently connected at the test socket?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 14 of 16

I have completed my profile details

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 15 of 16

See if Chat can advise you, @Stucy.

They may be able to run a check on your line if you can't use Service Centre yourself.

You can reach them from this page:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Staff may reach your thread before the weekend, but otherwise you are unlikely to hear back from them before Monday. 

It will help speed things up if you complete your community forum profile details so that they can identify your account. 

Please go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard; make sure you put in your Talktalk landline phone number and a fallback mobile phone number; click finish to save. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.