FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No broadband

MLapikens
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Hi,

I moved from an upstairs flat to a downstairs flat. My go live date should have been on the 13. By Friday I couldn't understand what I was doing wrong so I called talktalk. They told me that my go live date was on Friday and I would have broadband on Saturday morning. Saturday morning I still didn't have internet. Talktalk said there was a fault on the line and I would be guaranteed internet by the following morning and if not I can call back. It's now Sunday morning, still no internet. The helpline is closed. I've double checked and my go live date was the 13th. I'm so disappointed, I have 2 kids and we've no internet or TV for the entire weekend. So much for a service...

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi MLapikens,

If you still need assistance can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name

• Telephone number

• Alternative contact number

•  

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Sadly Talktalk helplines are not open on Sundays except for registered accessibility needs customers and for sales, @MLapikens, and staff won't be back on here before Monday. 

Your only point of contact today is via Chat. 

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-live-chat-team/ta-p/2230529

Please add your Talktalk landline number to your community forum profile details for TT staff to identify your account and follow up during the week. 

Gi via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes