FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet, Amber and white light blinking

2906ankit
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Hello,

Today was my Go Live date and internet started working in the morning itself. Everything was going smooth since morning. 

Then suddenly in the afternoon internet stopped working and amber and white light flashing since then.

I tried restarting keeping 30 mins gap in between but still nothing. Please help!!

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi

I've made a change here and an IP address is now showing as assigned.  Can you try the connection now.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Message 2 of 4
Hey Thank you for your time,

I did run service test and its showing the line is fine, but something wrong with my setup.

Internet is connected to main socket and it was working fine this morning . All of a sudden it started blinking and its still the same.

My account shows i am live and good to go.

I resetted the router and also did whole connection again but no internet 😞
0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Hi @2906ankit ,

Did you receive a text/email to confirm your service had gone live ?. Are you able to log into the 'My Account' site to check the status of your activation ?

Can you ensure that you have used the new cables and microfilter (if required) supplied with your router to connect your router to the phone socket.

It would be worth going to the Service Centre to do a test on your phone line, this will indicate if there is currently a fault on your line. You can also access this from the ‘My Account’ site.

Also, if you have a landline phone can you check to see if that is working normally (i.e. you have a dial tone and no noise on the line). Can you also dial 17070, this will read back the phone number of the line, can you ensure this is the number you expect (i.e. the number displayed in 'My Account').

For one of the TalkTalk staff on this forum to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is provided on & an alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile.

Then they will hopefully be able to respond to this post tomorrow.

You may get faster support from the live chat or by phoning up during opening hours.

0 Likes