on 07-07-2021 10:35 AM
I just been on a call this morning because my broadband was supposed to be live yesterday, until now I got no connection. I called technical support for assistance; we've done the checks but it seems that it cannot be resolved on her end. So, she is now escalated it to the case manager and I was advised that I have to wait for a maximum of 5 days 'til I could be reached out by them.
Now, my worries is that it will be over 20 days of my supposed "leave without penalty" if I have to wait that long. And I don' t want to pay for something that is not my problem!! I have been very stressed by having no internet and have to waste my time and days waiting for a good connection and now this? I am still hopeful that it can be fixed. But if I am gonna exceed 20 days waiting for a case manager. I will switch to another provider.
on 07-07-2021 11:14 AM
I'll answer in your other thread.
Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.
WEAR A MASK - WASH YOUR HANDS - SOCIAL DISTANCE