FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet connection - one week after installation

Doug1989
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

I had an engineer come out and install my new router and I briefly had internet before it stopped working and started saying "connected (no internet access)". The engineer checked before leaving and advised everything was looking good. I have tried to "chat" to advisors without luck. We have not had any internet for days now. 

Can someone help? Fibre 65 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

AllyM
Insightful One
Message 1 of 5

@Doug1989 , Staff on this forum cannot help you unless you update your profile as they have asked you to do.

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 5

Hi Doug1989

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, we can then look into this further.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 3 of 5

Hi @Doug1989,

What light(s) do you have showing on the router ?

Do you have any devices that you can connect 'wired', if so, do they get an internet connection ?

For one of the TalkTalk staff on this community to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is provided on & an alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile.

Then they will hopefully be able to respond to this post tomorrow.

EDIT : @Gliwmaeden2 Think we both got here at the same time !!

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Please add your Talktalk landline number to your community forum profile details, @Doug1989.

Staff need it to identify your account when they are on here during the day. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. 

Your thread is in the queue for attention. 

I'll remove your duplicate post!

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.