FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet for 10 days. Can anyone help?

Turboman
Popular Poster
Message 29 of 29

Hi talktalk community!

Internet went off, been waiting 10 days but nothing has happened.

I've reported the fault on website and it finds a fault and says an or engineer will fix but no-one came.  Then fault just disappeared after a few days.   Redid the line test and back in same situation.

Can anyone from talktalk help,. Check the progress of this fault.

Jason 

PS I have 2 children waiting not so patiently for an answer.

0 Likes
28 REPLIES 28

Message 21 of 29

Hi Turboman,

I'm sorry this is taking so long to resolve, it's still in hand with Openreach. If you don't hear anything beforehand can you bump the thread in a couple of days and we'll check for further updates

Chris

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 22 of 29

@Turboman Sorry that you are still waiting for a fix, I have re-escalated this for you. 

0 Likes

Turboman
Popular Poster
Message 23 of 29

It's me again!  Still no internet.  Nearly 3 weeks now. Any updates?

Jason

0 Likes

Message 24 of 29

Hi

It is frustrating when the internet goes, we forget how much we actually rely on it these days.

The cable fault will affect a number of customers, so Openreach are working to replace the cable as soon as they can.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Turboman
Popular Poster
Message 25 of 29

Ok Karl thanks for letting me know.  It's very frustrating, everything in my home needs the internet.

Jason

0 Likes

Message 26 of 29

Hi Jason,

This is linked to an Outage on the Openreach side.

There is a cable fault and Openreach are working to replace the affected cable. They have arranged for traffic management so they can access the affected cable and have given a target date of 27th Aug and asked us to review the case with them on 28th.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Turboman
Popular Poster
Message 27 of 29

I've added my number Karl. 

Thanks

Jason

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 28 of 29

Hi Jason, 

I'll look into this for you asap. Just need you to add the home phone number to your 'Community Profile' so I can locate your line and details.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes