FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet for almost 3 weeks

reintrandininskia
Popular Poster
Message 8 of 8

Hi, it's been almost 3 weeks since our internet service stopped working. Amber light showing on the router. Chat/text support it's been useless so far (usual checks and promises); two times we've booked an engineer visit and nobody showed up. We've tried everything within our reach (different cable/microfilter, test socket, etc). Looks like an outside fault but nobody is able to help. This my last stop before switching to another company. 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi reintrandininskia

Thanks for keeping us updated.

Please let us know if you do experience any further issues.

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8
Hi, engineer sorted it out as of this afternoon. Someone previously messed with the green box. Thank you!
0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi reintrandininskia

BT Openreach have advised that an engineer will be working on this fault this afternoon (externally)

We should have further updates tomorrow.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Hi reintrandininskia

I have requested an update on this fault from our Network Team and I will post back on this thread as soon as I receive further information.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8
Sure, thanks.
0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 6 of 8

Hi reintrandininskia,

I've received an update to advise that the fault has been passed to BTOR for further investigation. If you don't hear anything more over the weekend then please can you bump your thread on Monday morning and we can re-check this again for you.

Thanks

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 8

Hi reintrandininskia,

I'm really sorry to hear this. I've requested an update from our Network Team now. If you don't hear back by the end of today then please can you bump your thread and we can re-check this again for you.

Thanks

0 Likes